Thursday, May 3, 2012

Shameless Braggery followed by Deep Self Loathing

I purchased this incredibly adorable vintage necklace at a consignment store today, and I just wanted to share it with you. 

I'm in love. 

I only paid $8.03.

Yes, I did put this on Facebook, too.

Yes, I will "pin" this, too.

The real story behind this is that I went shopping today and wanted desperately to find some new, adorable clothes to fit my seemingly new, adorable, tiny self.  Unfortunately, the trip was ridiculously unsuccessful.

I feel like a new person and I want so much to wear new clothes, but it's going to take time to find what fits me and what looks good on me.

I'm a new person, but I'm not a patient person.  I'm ready to be cute and trendy and Zooey-like.

This necklace fits me perfectly, though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment