- I get disappointed when I check my "other" folder on Facebook and there is nothing in it. There's never anything in it.
- I desperately want a new house, but know that I could never keep this one clean enough to sell it.
- I'm afraid to go shopping for "real" bras because I'm afraid to find out what my new cup size is.
- I'm bad at being a good friend.
- I don't feel bad about #4, it's just a fact.
- I wish I could stop picking at my nails.
- I think Henry's poopy. Yuck.
- I wish I wasn't so lazy.
- There are many things that I think I should know how to do but don't.
- I don't think I will ever finish another crochet project again.
- Henry is definitely poopy. I should go.
- I seriously love my Kindle. Perhaps even more than real books.
Thursday, July 5, 2012
at 4:19 PM