Thursday, July 5, 2012

Confessions:

  1. I get disappointed when I check my "other" folder on Facebook and there is nothing in it.  There's never anything in it.
  2. I desperately want a new house, but know that I could never keep this one clean enough to sell it.
  3. I'm afraid to go shopping for "real" bras because I'm afraid to find out what my new cup size is.
  4. I'm bad at being a good friend.
  5. I don't feel bad about #4, it's just a fact.
  6. I wish I could stop picking at my nails. 
  7. I think Henry's poopy.  Yuck.
  8. I wish I wasn't so lazy.
  9. There are many things that I think I should know how to do but don't. 
  10. I don't think I will ever finish another crochet project again. 
  11. Henry is definitely poopy.  I should go.
  12. I seriously love my Kindle.  Perhaps even more than real books.

No comments:

Post a Comment