Monday, December 30, 2013

A very merry Christmas.

I love Christmas.  I love everything about it.  The presents, the decorations, the cooking... I love it all.  We had a very merry, wonderful Christmastime and I'll post more photos of it very soon, but these two photos seemed to capture the true spirt of the season so well for me.

Advent is waiting.  It's waiting, and hoping, and praying that the faith you have will be restored once again, and that Christ will come anew.  It's preparation, it's work, and it's the buildup for the most precious gift that has ever been given.


And Christmas is peace.  Christmas is promises kept, hope restored, and the gift of love, family, and faith.



I hope that you all had a very merry Christmas, and I pray that you are now able to rest in perfect love!

No comments:

Post a Comment