Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Deliciousness

Okay, so if you know me, you know that I love surprises.  You know how stores sometimes throw a bunch of junk they can't sell in to a bag and sell it all together as a grab bag?  Yeah, I am physically unable to walk past those without purchasing one.  Impossible.  Who knows what's in there?  It could be a fabulous prize!  A marvelous something!  I must buy it now!!!

That is probably why I love Influenster so much.  You register on the site, you take some surveys, you connect your social media, and VOILA... sometimes you get super awesome surprises in the mail to try out and review!  YES!  Grab bags in the mail!  What could be better?

So, last month, I got the Vita Vox Box in the mail, full of wonderful stuff to make me feel wonderful.

I was pretty stoked to get some Pure Leaf tea in the box, but then the husband saw it and it turned out he was even more stoked than I was.  He's channeling his inner Duck Dynasty and drinking a LOT of sweet tea lately, and the bottle I received was sweet tea.  He claimed it pretty quickly.  It wasn't as sweet as he would have liked it to be, but that is because he usually drinks his with a 1:50 tea to sugar ratio.  Seriously.  I don't know how he drinks the stuff he makes.  It's disgusting.  I can feel my teeth rotting and my blood sugar rising with every sip.  The Pure Leaf tea was 100 times better than what the husband makes.  It actually tasted like tea, with just the right amount of sweetness.  I thought it was delicious!  I've had their un-sweetened as well, and I have to say that I do prefer that over the sweetened.  That's just how I roll, though.  I'm sweet enough already without adding extra sugar to my tea.  (do you believe that??)

Bottom Line:  Join Influenster, get free stuff.  Buy Pure Leaf tea, because it's delicious.




Enjoying some Pure Leaf at the NewBo City Market.
Pure Leaf is donating $1 to Wholesome Wave for every photo tagged at your local farmer's market... pretty amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment