Thursday, December 8, 2011

(Because it is irresponsible and selfish for me to keep this to myself) My Favorite Inappropriate Country-Western Songs of the Past:


  1. The Man Who Turned My Mama On by Tanya Tucker
  2. Dance Little Jean by The Nitty Gritty Dirt Band
  3. Lay You Down by Conway Twitty
  4. Feed Jake by Pirates of the Mississippi
  5. I’m Going to Hire a Wino to Decorate our Home by David Frizzle
  6. Jose Cuervo by Shelly West
  7. Fancy by Reba McEntire
  8. May the Bird of Paradise Fly Up your Nose by Little Jimmy Dickens
  9. What’s your Mama’s Name by Tanya Tucker
  10.   Harper Valley PTA by Jeannie C. Riley
  11.   Uneasy Rider Part 2 by The Charlie Daniels Band
  12.   Lonely Women Make Good Lovers by Steve Wariner
  13.   Colorado Kool-Aid by Johnny Paycheck
  14.   Tear in my Beer by Hank Williams, Jr.
  15.   You Never Even Called Me by my Name by David Allen Coe

No comments:

Post a Comment