Wednesday, January 4, 2012

...and then THIS happened!

So, Harney and I went to McDonald's for Happy Meals (even though they had stupid Alvin and the Chipmunks toys) and I ordered an apple pie for desert.  After placing my order, I realized that they had cherry pies as well, and regretted my decision.  I am always disappointed in apple pies from McDonalds as they are not carmel apple emanadas from Taco Bell. 

I got to my cubie, ate my cheeseburger and my french fries and drank my Dr. Pepper, then took my pie out and took a bite and found this:


Thank you, Baby Jesus for my fun cherry pie surprise!

1 comment:

  1. Oh if you only knew then what you know now about my entire plan from the beginning to do with those chipmunks!! -Harney

    PS We need to get Happy Meals again soon, I think I can consume them again!

    ReplyDelete