Monday, February 6, 2012

As you may know...

We're taking Financial Peace University classes.  We need to do a better job of putting the principles in to practice, but hey, baby steps are the name of the game, right?

Anywho, Mike and I were sitting there, listening intently like good students do.  Then, oh then, Mr. Dave Ramsey made a huge mistake.  He said in his presentation, "Okay, here's the situation..."  If you know what then went through my head, we are automatically best friends. 

Mike does know what went through my head (because we are best friends/spouses) and when I looked over at him to finish the line of the song, he sighed a huge, exasperated, "I cannot believe that I married this crazy lady who loves this song so much" sigh.  This was too much for me.  I could no longer get jiggy with it, and got giggly with it instead.  Oh, the giggles were pouring out like wine.  Mike and I could not stop laughing for a good 5 minutes.  Oh, the hilarity.  My tummy hurt from attempting to keep the funniness in.  The giggles were coming out any way they could, tears were streaming down my face, I was coughing, it was a catastrophe. 

After the video, we had to explain to Eric and Mindy what was so funny.  It was not nearly as funny when we told them about it.  Well, no, it was still funny, it just wasn't funny to them. 

*upward hand motion

Click here to see why Amy Poehler and I should be best friends forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment