Friday, February 3, 2012

On this day a year ago...

I love you so much and I don't mean to be such a whiner, but seriously if you could stop attempting to break my spirit and/or kill me that would be great.

I feel like SHIT.  I'm nauseaus again, my stomach feels like there are 7 bowling balls in it, and I miss my ankles.  I would like more than anything to go pee and then not feel like I have to pee again when I stand up.  At my last doctor's appointment, he couldn't find my cervix.  I have no idea if I'm dilated at all.  I was supposed to have an ultrasound yesterday, but the stupid snow closed everything down.

I'm so glad I'm pregnant and I can't wait to meet you... could you please just make sure it's on my due date or before?  I think I might go over the edge if you have an extended stay in the ute.  Thanks.

Love you so much,
Mommy



Yep.  One year ago today.  Today, I am happy to report that I am feeling fine, there's no snow and Henry's in a fantastic mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment