This is an almost-perfect representation of how Henry sleeps when he is in our bed. It fails to illustrate the extraordinarily abundant amount of moving Henry partakes in while he is sleeping which includes (but is not limited to):
- rolling over (and over, and over, and over).
- repeatedly kicking his mother.
- losing his pacifier, crying for said pacifier, finding said pacifier.
- propping his feet up on his mother (as if she were a foot stool).
- cuddling (which is very short lived and is often followed by more kicking).